The Dictionary definition for twaddle/twaddling is:
Noun
1.
trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious talk or writing.
verb (used without object), twad·dled, twad·dling.
2. to talk in a trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious manner; prate.
verb (used with object), twad·dled, twad·dling.
3. to utter as twaddle.

Art Therapy is Heart Therapy ~ TwinkleToes2day (aka mo)

Friday, March 06, 2015

By Wee Man

My Cherry Garden

Hi everyone, Wee Man here :-D

Today I put on my painting shirt and did my first piece of art in a long time.........


.........and here it is.


I used my pots of paint and a round brush. I did the skyline first, then I did the soil and then I started the cherry bushes. The red cherries are the ones that are not quite ripe, but nearly. The purple ones are the ripe ones. There is only one bush of ripe cherries. 
Next I painted some midges (little black flies). I added the midges because I wanted to add a little more detail to my painting. 
I painted the sun in bright yellow and last but not least I did the clouds. 

When we were cleaning up and pulled the plug out I realised that the bottom of the sink was covered in paint. We thought it looked pretty and it looked like a butterfly, so we took a picture to show you.


Until next time...........
thanks for popping by to say 'Hi' ((hugs)) from Wee Man :-D


11 comments:

  1. Well I am very impressed with your painting wee man. I like how you use an easel like a proper artist does.
    We have had midges in our garden this week. I believe it means the weather is getting warmer.
    I wonder if you would like to do some artwork when you come to visit
    Lynn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn. Yes I would like to do some art work when I visit. I am bringing my gold and silver pens to do my art work. xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Wee Man, WOW what a beautiful sink butterfly, so glad you managed to share that with us, i really love it! Great painting, the midges are really bad later in the year but that add to your lovely painting of the cherry bushes.

    Have a fab weekend :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MoH, I think it's a lovely piece of artwork as well. Have a good weekend :-D

      Delete
  3. What a lovely painting, and the butterfly in the sink is wonderful! Hugs to you and Mo, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is wonderful Wee Man. I truly enjoyed learning the difference between the ripe and not ripe bushes, and about midges. I'd never heard of them before. It was a very clever idea to take a photo of the sink. It really DOES look like a butterfly.

    Enjoy your weekend, Wee Man!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth. I hope you don't get midges near you they are very annoying when they bite and make me itch. I have been on five buses today so I had a great time. Bye for now :-D

      Delete
  5. Lovely! Very clever with adding the midges, and I'm loving the sink art too. : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate every one of them ((hugs)) :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...