The Dictionary definition for twaddle/twaddling is:
Noun
1.
trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious talk or writing.
verb (used without object), twad·dled, twad·dling.
2. to talk in a trivial, feeble, silly, or tedious manner; prate.
verb (used with object), twad·dled, twad·dling.
3. to utter as twaddle.

Art Therapy is Heart Therapy ~ TwinkleToes2day (aka mo)

Monday, July 06, 2015

Index Cards 35 and 36

Hello Everyone

I hope this finds you well and having a good day/evening, wherever you are.
A quick post today, to share more Index Cards.
First up is Day 35 from Wee Man
He used some wrapping paper for this one.
My Day 35
has a watercolour background and the face is drawn with Copic fineliners.
Day 36 from Wee Man
is Spots and Sparkles. He used glitter glue on the background and some circles punched from a card I had coloured.
My Day 36
is for the Back Gammon prompt. Drawn and coloured using gel pens. The dots are wee stickers, some of which I coloured white. I attached the mini dice with a bit of wire, (just so I don't lose them).

Many thanks for taking the time to visit.
Until next time, take care and be happy
Mo {{Hugs}} :o)) x
And Wee Man of course :D

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards you 2 lovely peeps have made again. The ones with cars and the face are my faves this time! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever cards! Are you too enjoying the ICAD this year? I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are all so varied! Inspiring to see them.

    Love all those cars on the first one.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate every one of them ((hugs)) :-))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...